more than 500 employees
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity to grow professionally?
As system Engineer you are responsible for the Maintenance and Operational support for our Wafer Test Production and Operation. Embrace a stimulating challenge by joining us as Software Engineer and push your skills to the next level!
In the area of Factory Integration (FI), all activities of automation technology and adjacent areas are bundled. The result are solutions that are groundbreaking for the modern manufacturing landscape (Industry 4.0) within the Infineon Group. Our responsibilities include the setup, migration and maintenance of evolutionary manufacturing and control software as well as equipment automation and material handling solutions deployed at Infineon's global sites.
You will be part of a global acting IT team, and together with your colleagues you work ambitiously on setting up harmonized and standardized systems within the FI area.
In your new Job you will:
• Provide your technical knowhow concerning maintenance and operational support for our Wafer Test Production and Operation
• Provide user consultancy & support for Wafer Test related Applications
• Be responsible for Buy-off and Deployment of new applications to production
• Be in charge of Requirement/Demand management for Wafer Test environment
• Provide software solution concept design/enhancements for MQT requirements
• Perform pro-active system maintenance to ensure reliable 24x7 operations and undertake on-call support for mission critical MQT applications
We are looking for your agile mindset & driver mentality.
You are creative and innovative and you are able to solve problems quickly and precisely. You actively contribute to putting decisions to work as soon as they are taken and push ideas to their full implementation and application by supporting your team colleagues to excellence.
You passionately engage with customers concerning their future needs and feel committed to your promises.
Furthermore, you ensure high quality to meet the demanding requirements within our manufacturing landscape.
You are best equipped if you have:
Are you ready to join our team? Apply online now!