- Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow.
- They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures.
- Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following the policies and procedures.
The role of the position is to manage the technological and construction team in order to provide effective support for the implementation of the production process.
- Managing the work of the technological and construction team in order to optimally use the entrusted resources to achieve the intended goals
- Planning, monitoring and reporting of the team's activity status
- Cooperation with the production, engineering, quality and planning team, TEOA for the assigned value stream
- Cooperation with other functions in the area of taking over new projects / transfers and maintaining production
- Carrying out improvement activities (improvement of processes, tools and machinery as well as production equipment, organizational changes)
- Coordination of projects related to the implementation of new products and processes at the plant level
- Running Six Sigma, Kaizen projects, 5WHY analyzes
- Management of necessary training for employees in the field of machine operation, production tooling and documentation management
- Optimization of production processes in terms of work efficiency, quality and safety
- Cost simulations of products and update BoM and routings in SAP
- Cooperation with suppliers to optimize processes through the development of production infrastructure
- Representing the Department during customer audits and system audits.
- Higher technical education
- Knowledge of production processes - 5 years of experience at work as a technologist or similar, welcome experience in team management
- Knowledge of plastics processing processes will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies
- Experience or participation in running long-term projects
- Communicative English skills (a prerequisite)
- Knowledge and understanding of the requirements of ISO 9001,14001, OHSAS and TS16949
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to cooperate in a team and work in a dynamically changing environment
- The ability of strategic thinking, analytical skills
- Practical knowledge of the MS Office package.
- A contract of employment, eventually for an indefinite period
- The opportunity to raise qualifications, trainings
- Friendly implementation system at the workplace and initial training
- Attractive motivational and social package:
- private medical care for the employee and family members,
- life insurance on preferential terms,
- co-financing for dinners (factory canteen),
- co-financing for stays / rest,
- vouchers for holidays,
- profits for family members (packages, gifts for employees' children),
- loans for employees on preferential terms.
- Monetary benefits for instructing an employee as part of the Recommendation Program.
Are you interested to join the team? Create your CV online and apply today!