In this position, you support us primarily in administrative matters as well as in coordinating the processes for handling the process planning.
Among other things, you collect internal and external data or information and prepare it precisely for further use.
It also included carefully reviewing, editing, or producing documents, reports, statistics, lists, and presentations - as well as database maintenance and updating of specific applications.
Furthermore, you work on the daily correspondence and act as expert consultant on the phone.
Within the team you work on the first basics for the planning of IFR flight procedures. Likewise you support by database inputs.
- Thanks to you, we are always provided with all important documents and information - this you take care of the timeliness of the relevant databases and IT systems.
- You have the monitoring of appointments in your hands as well as evaluations, reports and presentations to various Topics and content.
- In addition to registering, distributing, and archiving documents, you help us plan your budget, including through detailed analysis and metrics.
- Your organizational skills are needed when it comes to general correspondence and important papers such as reports.
- In terms of event management, you coordinate invitations and applications, compile documents and materials, and also take care of booking or billing travel.
- Documentations,Manuals and Regulations - these tools keep you up to date and communicate them internally, including modifications and enhancements.
- In addition to writing process descriptions, you can manage specific permissions and, last but not least, get involved in a wide variety of projects.
- Successful commercial or technical education with several years of relevant professional experience
- Alternatively, a completed bachelor, diploma or master's degree in a technical, economic or humanities subject area
- Substantial job-specific expertise in business administration
- Affinity to the overall aviation system, ideally operational know-how in air traffic control or aeronautical experience
- Determined personality with analytical vision and high quality standards.
Want to join us?
Then, create your CV and make your online application.