Description of the clinic:
An inpatient unit with 24-hour care, an anorexia unit with daycare and outpatient care and three pediatric psychiatric outpatient receptions in Jönköping County.
Physicians, psychologists, curators, nurses, carers work at the clinic and there are currently 17 employed doctors, 11 of whom are specialists.
Requirements for education:
Specialist exam in Child and Adolescence Psychiatry (BUP) from within EU.
Services offered by the employer and Mediflexible
• During the personal visit which is part of the interview process, the cost of travel, accommodation and meals are financed by Mediflexible
• 6-7 months long, free Swedish course, financial support during the course (the amount is topic of negotiation)
• Free language education for family members – to B2 level for spouses and school-age children, to C1 level for spouses who have jobs with licence requirement
• Help with the application for Swedish license to practice, supervision of the process
• free Swedish legal and social training which consists of 40 lessons
• Integration assistance (assistance in registering at tax authority, opening bank account, etc.)
• Assistance in job-searching for the spouse
• Assistance in finding school/kindergarten for the children
• Assistance in the organization of moving and in apartment-seeking
If you are interested in further details please contact us.
Required experience :
Accustomed to teamwork.
Required competences and skills :
Competence in psychotherapy would be an asset.
Personal qualities required for the position :
- structured approach,
- stress resilience,
- high social skills.